• Hello!

    So, my first post.

    I am a PCSO, Police Community Support Officer. I have been for little over a year now. Recently I've been reading Police Blogs, there are loads from Constables but only one from a PCSO and he's just gone on to be a Constable. I've spotted a gap in the market...

    I'm not going to use this blog to vent my views on why PCSO's are Gods gift to the world and why you should be grateful to have us. I hope to give a balanced and, as far as possible, objective account of working as a PCSO, interspersed with my personal views on anything I feel worthy of mentioning (it is my blog after all).

    I wouldn't describe myself as a writer. I have more of a mathematical brain, I was never very good at creative writing so don't expect any award winning prose here.

    Instead I hope to erode some of the misconceptions and prejudices about PCSO, and probably re-affirm some others.

    I've got lots of ideas bubbling for my first few posts so we'll see what happens.

    Kevin

    more
  • 0 comments: